sexta-feira, 29 de julho de 2011

Feel like a fish


Today I waited until very late, almost closing hours, so that poll would be all for myself. It was getting quite cold outside but as soon as my bared feet touched the still water, a river of a nice and warm sensation flowed into my skin. For a moment I stood there, watching the light waves at the surface, so beautiful, such a waste they had to be destroyed so soon. Because I couldn't wait any longer, I had to swim. I had to fell that lightness of the body that I can only find in dreams. I often dream that I can fly, or that with amazing lungs I can reach the deepest sea... The feeling that I can go with the flow, that nothing can harm me, I swim and I never get tired, at some point my bones and flesh succumb, but me, oh no, not me, I will keep swimming until my legs turn into fins and my nose into gills... Now I no longer need to came back to the surface, I'm a fish now and I'm happy.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário