quinta-feira, 28 de julho de 2011

I am a Writer - Hire me!

First entrance on a new blog! Always so exciting!
I've been thinking about this idea for quite some time, having a polyglot blog it's going to be so much fun. Because I can write in which ever language I feel like in that precise moment. Sweeet!

For those of you who find this blog randomly in one boring afternoon when outside is raining and there's only Miley Cyrus on the tv, welcome and enjoy the ride!

Hope you like it and if you're an editor/newspaper owner/travel guide magazine talent searcher/interesting person that wants to write one biography but doesn't know how to start... contact me!

Catarina Loureiro
catarinaloureiro@gmail.com

English , Portuguese, Spanish (also German and French for short articles).

Obrigada and cya around! ;)

1 comentário: